How high to rev this motor?

I just got my motor past the break in stage. I'm wondering what guys with similar builds are reving to. I plan to take it on the dyno to see where power drops. For now my butt dyno feels like it starts pulling harder at around 5k to 6k where I shifted.

Some basics of my build; comp clutch, Lightened flywheel, balance rotating assembly, race prepped rods, wiseco pistons, njv head, bigger valves, polished cc, p&p intake and exhaust ports, 1.6 rockers, 294-84h cam, 16g turbo, 2.5" catless turbo-back.

They are the heavy duty springs and I think hydraulic rockers. I bought the head complete from a member on here.

He also said "this head will take ur compression from 7.8 to 8.6 "

My block was surfaced also. So I'm not sure what that will bump my compression to.

Edited by intense98rt

there is a way to answer this age old question " where do i shift at "

and the answer is supriseingly easy to find,, one of the tech gadgets out is a G-Tac while not the greatest invention we've seen it has one very worth while feature,,an enerita meter :) what good is that you ask,, well it measures how fast you are excellerateing not how fast your going , and it is logable , so you don't have to run off the road trying to watch the meter :)

a few runs and a little checking over the log and you can get an acurate number of where to shift and in what gear to maximize your rate of excelleration thru out the 1/4 run , now things change with each mod or tuneing change you make so these numbers a fluiant and do not remian the same

while you may get some where close to your ideal shift point going by others numbers do not mean those numbers are best for you

ONE MORE THING this is not a high reving engine,, it's a tourqe builder,, make use of that tourqe , and forget trying to rev like a Honda