Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin SQ members.

I'd like to start a list of members that are in the Northern IL/ Southern WI area Middle WI you're included too! the drive might be longer than a local meet but It's better than not having a meet at all. Add your self up! :)

1. Bag-O-Chips

2. Psykore

3. NudeLobster

4. Killtodie

5. Side-Swipe

6. Drummer030201

7. Muzzy

8. Movin On

9. ZaZa

10.Anv1l

11.Dred_85.5_TSI

12.Sdaehnert

Only reason I ask is, I'd like to setup a meet on the border at a Sonic or something of the sorts ;) Just so we can all have a "local meet" every one is welcome.

Thanks Guys!

-Chips

Edited by Bag-O-Chips

This is good! I'm still working on the motor for my car but I'm definately setting up a FALL meet. I think it'd be great to pack a Sonic on Dog-n-Suds full of us Starquesters just to see the look on people's faces while they try to figure out what cars we drive :D

Hey movin, I can give you a ride if you want. Still rebuilding that tranny. Have to get my new turbo and everything else in place first. Sept and Oct. look good. Just need to know so I can put in for it off. ;) Edited by zaza

Waiting on a driveshaft being made by Bill. And finishing a few other loose ends like exhaust - I may be able to roll up there. I am right on the border Illinois/Wisconsin just south of Broadhead.

hahahahahahahah....drummer030201 = Muzzy hahahaha

i've debated talkin to jimmy bout gettin it changed but idk

~Muzzy

Drum...Muzz... lol either way, Welcome! hopefully we can turn out in a good number and turn heads!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm still trying to set up a date, I have to talk to one of the SONIC managers to see how we're gonna do this.

At the same time I"m trying to put my car back together lol. If there is a Quaker Steak and Lube in WI let me know! I will try to set up the meet there. There are no QSL's in Illinois that I know of.