Several 87 Conquest Parts FS- REDUCED PRICES

mad2race

ALL parts are black from a black car inside and out!

ALL PRICED HAVE BEEN REDUCED!!!!

Front Seats (leather, near perfect, some wear no holes) $25 per seat

Rear Seat (leather, would say rarely sat in) $50 for everything

door panels (no wear) $50 pair

side mirrors (power) $30 set

headliner $10

seat belt release (from center console) $20

DASH- entire dash including frame work (minus gauge cluster & surround, ac control...NO CRACKS) $100

seat belts (rear...say turbo) $10

sunroof (needs outside trim) $15

seat belt track & motors (for around door for auto chest belt) SOLD

Rear hatch glass (minus spoiler) $50

side door glass $30 each or $50 for both sides

power window motor & track $20each or $35 for both sides

rear taillights (includes bulbs & light housings) $35 HAVE DRIVER SIDE ONLY!

all weatherstripping (minus pass door..it ripped in half when taking off) $10

front license plate holder...freshly painted black $20

7" front rims (have some corrosion i would rate them a 7 of 10) $70 pair

8" rear rims (some corrosion...rated 7 of 10) $70 pair

BUY ALL 4 RIMS FOR $125!!!

205/55/16 TIRES (fronts 40-60% rears 90%+) $20 each front $40each rear (THIS IS CHEAP for the rears over $100 each new)

catalytic converter $20

ABS unit (under hood..round unit under hood) $25

Rear Qtr Glass (both sides) $20 each

Windshield (has small chip thats fixable) $75

AC unit from under dash SOLD

Blower motor, fan and housing $20

Antenna motor $10

rear wiper fluid tank $5

All duct work for ac/heater (under dash) $10

wiper cowl $20

turn signal/wiper lever unit (on steering column) $15

Steering wheel console plastic $10

Headlight motors (one that open up headlights) $30 each or $50 pair

Cruise control unit & cable $20

headlight $15 pair

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING OR will negoitate a price to include shipping!

call 712-330-4150 if you have questions or you can text that number also

email mad2race@hotmail.com

i do ask that you send a PM if inquiring on parts as i dont check the forum pages as often and a PM will be sent to my email which i will get quicker and respond quicker to your request...

more parts may be added...make offers i want these things gone and out of my garage..taking up to much room...if not gone by mid July i will start taking parts to junk yard or trash which would be a shame as these parts were carefully removed and in great condition...

I can do photos and send to you just let me know.

Edited by mad2race

ac controller unit (from in dash) $50 (include face and controller box)

im sure i have much more parts available that im not listing...please feel free to ask if you don't see something on this list. If it pertains to the general motor or rolling body i plan to keep it but ask. The worst i can say is i'm keeping it, like they alwasy say it dont' hurt to ask.

THANKS for looking

or if you see something you need make an offer i might just accept it if reasonable...THANKS

• 2 weeks later...
Hey you don't by chance have a steering column that has keys for it do you? I am an idiot and lost my keys for my 87 flatty. I also need the door locks and the lid if you by chance have a set with the key, I dont care if they are matching or not just so long as I can lock this thing. Thanks in advance.

eirewolf...i am keeping most engine components...im making a dirt race car out of it. we have a 4 cyl class here and plan to race it...car was to rusty to fix up so selling the good stuff that is like new interior and misc to help others out and gonna hve fun with the rest so need the running components to keep it going. THANKS THO

bigc...i do not have a complete key set for it. I have ot keep hte original key ignition system in it for what im doing with the car..thats the rules. if i could take it out i would and sell it. If they let me i will get in touch with you...THANKS

eirewolf...i am keeping most engine components...im making a dirt race car out of it. we have a 4 cyl class here and plan to race it...car was to rusty to fix up so selling the good stuff that is like new interior and misc to help others out and gonna hve fun with the rest so need the running components to keep it going. THANKS THO

bigc...i do not have a complete key set for it. I have ot keep hte original key ignition system in it for what im doing with the car..thats the rules. if i could take it out i would and sell it. If they let me i will get in touch with you...THANKS

Hey I found out that I can get the code from the passenger lock I guess and have gotten ahold of a locksmith so I am back on track, but thanks for getting back at me anyhow I appreciate it.