WANT TO ELIMINATE MY STOCK AIR BOX PLZ HELP ASAP

Hello Im Loony

super dope cold air intake like my honda buddies...

siiiiiiiiickkkkkkkkkkk haha

Do you know how easy it is to take out your airbox? I bet you havent even looked at it :lol:

just cut a hole in your hood and stick you mas out of it it look as cool as satans place of living and give you a tremendous horsepwer boost. Edited by joey_crandall

What's with all the hate? A lot of us have eliminated the stock air box. We're sounding like the honda clubs y'all are bashing.

Read up on a GM MAF and maf-t translator. There are a lot of threads about them.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106923&view=&hl=translator&fromsearch=1

Jimmy

What's with all the hate? A lot of us have eliminated the stock air box. We're sounding like the honda clubs y'all are bashing.

Read up on a GM MAF and maf-t translator. There are a lot of threads about them.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=106923&view=&hl=translator&fromsearch=1

Jimmy

okay thanks for your help

for what its worth an intake tube for an 89 prelude is what you want, plus a gm 3 inch mas and maf-t check ongreenperfromance.com for the gm stuff and ebay for the intake. you will have to trim down the intake just a bit to make it fit correctly. get some couplers and clamps. and in the future, use the search function. Alot of knowledge there and you wont get ridden down on for asking the same question that we have all asked at some point, because you will have found the answers for yourself. ;) good luck with your quest

BC_99

edit: if you decide that is a bit much to start with, check with nudelobster, ha has a stock aircan that I modified (tastefully) and ran on my car for a bit , then sold him when I went GM maft and I think he went with the gen 1 maf, so he was looking to sell it. That plus an mk1 intake hard pipe and you would be set without having to get too deep too quickly.

Edited by BC_99

for what its worth an intake tube for an 89 prelude is what you want, plus a gm 3 inch mas and maf-t check ongreenperfromance.com for the gm stuff and ebay for the intake. you will have to trim down the intake just a bit to make it fit correctly. get some couplers and clamps. and in the future, use the search function. Alot of knowledge there and you wont get ridden down on for asking the same question that we have all asked at some point, because you will have found the answers for yourself. ;) good luck with your quest

BC_99

edit: if you decide that is a bit much to start with, check with nudelobster, ha has a stock aircan that I modified (tastefully) and ran on my car for a bit , then sold him when I went GM maft and I think he went with the gen 1 maf, so he was looking to sell it. That plus an mk1 intake hard pipe and you would be set without having to get too deep too quickly.

thanks for your help ^_^