89' Starion, black on black ..SOLD

RWDAddict

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching these boards carefully for months now. This looks like it might be the one I'm looking for. Now I just need to convince the wife that a beat up old sports car is the right thing to do after having a baby and buying a house. B) I will make contact around noon if I can make the trip. Edited by SOLEGEL

I plan on bringing la familia along for the trip. We want to hit the River Walk in S.A. and make a day of the trip. Is Sunday better for you? I want to test drive it and might buy it on the spot.

Stop low balling!

$2000 is my final price. I'll keep the car for anything less than that. This is a super rare car and in good condition.

It sold but may be a scam.

"Now that I have committed to buy your item, please send me your name and address to send you a cashier check or money order, Payment will be issue out in full, Sorry for any inconvenience if I have breach your sales Terms and condition

to make a deposit. I did not have pay pal account. Note that I will take care of the shipping and the shipping cost will be included in other to let you complete this process.You don’t need to ship this item after payment is been receive and cleared at your bank you will then need to contact my shipper for pick up. I will enclose his information with the payment, his person to contact after payment is receive so that he can have it ship to my son. As soon as you get the check let me know. Thanks"

On top of that he's in the UK with a 0 feedback rating. I'll give it a week then she goes back online.

It sold but may be a scam.

"Now that I have committed to buy your item, please send me your name and address to send you a cashier check or money order, Payment will be issue out in full, Sorry for any inconvenience if I have breach your sales Terms and condition

to make a deposit. I did not have pay pal account. Note that I will take care of the shipping and the shipping cost will be included in other to let you complete this process.You don’t need to ship this item after payment is been receive and cleared at your bank you will then need to contact my shipper for pick up. I will enclose his information with the payment, his person to contact after payment is receive so that he can have it ship to my son. As soon as you get the check let me know. Thanks"

On top of that he's in the UK with a 0 feedback rating. I'll give it a week then she goes back online.

don't cash the check.

Why not? I was going to let it clear for a week or two until it has time to run its course through the system.

It sounds like a scam to me as well. There are starquests for sale in the UK. Why would a purchase in the US be necessary? I hope we are wrong and the sale is legit.

IT IS A SCAM DUDE!!! what ever you do, DO NOT deal with that guy he will scam you. i have been on ebay since 2000 and craigslist since 2005. i have seen it all bro. please take my word that it is some guy in nigeria typing off a server in russia saying hes in the uk. don't do it!! let me know if it bails out and i will come give you cash in person.no B.S.

I'll write and email to him now saying if i don't have the check EOB wednesday the deal is off. I don't want to run into anything with ebay . If I don't hear anything from him by Wednesday the car is yours :D

if you deposit the check from "jimmy" you will be out when the bank catches up with it. they will try to come pick the car up in between the time you cash the "check/money order" and then some shipping company shows up to pick up your veh. you give the shipping company your car and the title or they have you shipp the title to a po box etc. by the time the bank catches up in a week or so your car is gone and title on way to who knows where. the bank will not be responsible for depositing the check/mo and if you spend the 2k they can back charge your account. TRUST ME i have seen it happen to good guys and good people. my mother in law was scammed and had this happen to her and she was back charged 725 bucks from her bank.plus fees.just let me know if it bails out. i'd hate to see a fellow starquester or mitsu driver get scammed by the junk out there.