HVAC Control Unit

Foreverzero

Well the lights have been burnt out on my beat up HVAC control until for quite some. The unit still works but I have to guesstimate where the temp is currently set at :lol: . So I'm on the lookout for a nice clean HVAC unit. I have an 86' (silver button style) but as far as I know the later years (black button style)all have the same harness, etc. Pics are a must so if you have one you're looking to get rid of then shoot me a PM and I'll get you my email address.

Thanks,

Zero

• 2 weeks later...

No broken tabs! Buttons are a little crusty... 20 shipped? I also have the "computer" that goes behind the face, it's just not bolted on or pictured.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c69/tarnug/Parts%20for%20Sale/th_DSCF0492.jpg

Hmm if I stay with the old silver button style it must be very clean. Which is understandably pretty hard to find which makes me want a black button unit that much more.

Bumpity Bump still looking for a new unit and paying top dollar for what I need ;)

Just FYI....if you use Brake Fluid...it cleans the face of the climate control. Rub it on with a rag, and watch the grime come off. I used it on mine, and you can see your reflection in it. No, it won't melt the plastic. I would remove it from the dash first, before beginning.