Complete 1987 wide body parting out

rpm1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're comparing a complete SQ to a Contour? Even as an SVT it's not worth it.

Why not sell it as a complete car then?

I'm not against parting out cars; not one bit. I AM against parting out cars that could be put back on the road with a little invested time and elbow grease. It's your car, do whatever. I'm just expressing my opinion.

Once again, I tried on more than one occassion to sell the car and could not. I even put it on here a couple times.

Once again, I tried on more than one occassion to sell the car and could not. I even put it on here a couple times.

So you've told me, a few times. ;)

It's all good, I don't hate you or anything. I'm sad to see another car off the road, but c'est la vie.

I don't even know where to begin... You'd have to cut the panel off and ship it; I don't know what goes into all that.

If all you want is the quarter panel, its not that bad. But do you need anything else, structural?

If all you want is the quarter panel, its not that bad. But do you need anything else, structural?

Your in Orlando, I'll sell you the whole section cheap and I can probably deliver it too you. Call me and atleast take a look at what I got

Rick 3212779667

This is a complete running car, I am parting out. I have everything (except a/c) I mean everything. complete interior, body panels, and drive train. Completely rebuilt head and turbo, manifolds, radiator, everything, rebuilt distributor, plus more. Tell me what you need and its yours, no reasonible offer refused! I also have some extras like boost gauge, tach, NGK wires (brand New), MSD coil, Stainless Steel braided turbo cooler line, upgraded front mount intercooler, LSD, custom down pipe, ARP head studs. You can email or call rick @ 3212779667. I also have a modified intake with a holley projection and stand alone, thats what is installed in the pic.

Things that have been sold are:

OEM throttle body

Lower air dam

NGK wires

Head

Radiator

OVC pipe

Turbo Manifold

ARP studs

MSD Coil

I still have drive train including the block, complete interior excluding seats, wheels, Rebuilt turbo, rebuilt distributor, all body panels RUST FREE!, and more. Accepting all reasonable offers dont hesitate to ask!

How much for the OVCP? and do you have a pic? shipped to 33186

thanks

Pete

I dont need the foglight frames anymore, hows 50$ shipped for the other peices?

is this a starion or a quest? DOes it have starion tails?

I'll do that, it has conquest lights. Email me if your interested

rpmiller1979@aol.com

I'd be interested in the gas tank if it is rust free and maybe even the steering box if it was a good one. I have no idea what the shipping would run on that though. I'm in Texas, 77493 - If you could figure up a price and PM me with it, that would be great. Or you can e-mail me at Magnesiac43@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...

This is a complete running car, I am parting out. I have alot of interior pieces left and most body panels that are rust free.Tell me what you need and its yours, no reasonible offer refused! I also have some extras like boost gauge, tach,LSD, custom down pipe. You can email or call rick @ 3212779667. So basically whats left on the car is the complete interior minus the a/c controls, headlight switches, and seats. I have the complete spoiler, "turbo" hatch, doors, fenders, bumbers, perfect gas tank, power steering lines, perfect rails and quarters, hood, grill, complete working head lights, and more. Shoot me an offer chances are I'll take it. Don't hesitate to ask nothing to small. I also have all the glass for this car.

Accepting all reasonable offers dont hesitate to ask!

how much for the rear dif. from drive shaft back to 03855 and the passenger side rocker to seprate prices please thanks