working this early on a saturday...

livesTSI

When i have to work sat i get paid half time or any over time is half time for me. But that is part of the business. I do miss time and half.

and why?

I hate you people - basically she was out last night, some guys invited her out to the lake, took her to her place so she could grab a few things ( she had left her purse with phone and everything in their truck ) and then they ditched her and took off, tossing her purse thankfully out the window a few hundred feet down.

Though she's pretty set on torching them. :blink: A blonde country girl in a raging ball of fury is something to behold.

ahh come on man, dont hate. :P

but jeebus. thats pretty rough stuff.

I pity the guy actually right now. She managed to find out where they're docking at. :blink:

As for working that early - I was at work all week either at 5 or 6am :D I pulled almost 65hours this week. It's been awhile since i did that.

... you ever fix your car yet?

I pity the guy actually right now. She managed to find out where they're docking at. :blink:

As for working that early - I was at work all week either at 5 or 6am :D I pulled almost 65hours this week. It's been awhile since i did that.

... you ever fix your car yet?

about to go finish the crank pulley swap now. then im working on the things left so that i can make jimmys meet the beginning of may.