88 Conquest TSI For Sale

quest fan

Alright guys,

My wife and I are expecting our first child in the next three weeks and we are working on saving up money and getting rid of extra expenses. I'm looking to sell my baby for our baby. Below is a brief description of my car and believe me it is a gem...

Stage 3 TEP Race Engine

18G Turbo

Hard Pipe Conversation Kit

2.5" downpipe to 3" exhaust (no CAT)

Ultraflow muffler

and plenty of more mods.. See pics

I will provide more info and price to only the serious shoppers.. I'm located in Katy, TX.. I want to make sure this quest goes to a good home..

Go to this link for pics of my car.. It is the white one.. Thanks

http://www.rayman4449.dynip.com/Richard.htm

Edited by quest fan

I have noticed since looking for a starion, that the prices have gone up on these cars, you can buy from what I have seen a very good example for 5000.00 range, which is a decent price, but if this guy gets 12,000.00, hats off to him. Edited by rocknrolla72

Guys,

Don't get me wrong. I'm willing to work with whomever on the price, but trust me I have A LOT of mods and time/money in this car and I'm not going to let it go for a pice where I will lose a lot of money.. I understand that I won't make all of the money back and some people will just laugh and move on, but my brother and I have put a lot into this car. I also know that pics only go so far and there are things on the car that need attention..

For an 88, there has never been any body work done to this car (except for the crappy repainting to the front end that the dealership did before I brought it) and the interior is in pretty dam good shape..

Thank you for your replies..

• 4 weeks later...