Challenger and Corvette 1 Porsche 0

apedog

I was coming home from Baltimore in the Porsche and I was on the highway and I look in my rearview and here comes a vette flying behind me.There were 2 cars in both lanes so he had to slow down and I was like ehh im gonna try I guess haha I got behind him and he took off faster than he was going in the first place.I was doin a 100 and he was pullin.He had to be doing like 140. My car isnt a turbo so it wasent pretty haha.THEN about 10 minutes later a Challenger R/T got right beside me for about a minute or so and started to pull away real slow. Then I smashed it just to see what he would do and behold he downshifts and waits for me to kinda catch up and then he started pulling away hahaha

So I learned today that I could intimidate people to race me but I will lose mostly all the time :lol:

Edited by apedog

lol, your porsche must be slow because i took a challenger r/t in my neon :D

automatic non turbo porsche with 4 people in it haha

i guess it didnt help the I had like 300 pounds of extra weight haha

Edited by apedog

how did you get 4 people in that thing the back seats in them 944 are only good for holding watermelons. you gotta pet midget or something, if so kick down i want one.