BLACK AND MAROON INTERIOR PARTS

2manytoyz

I have very nice condition interior parts from the cars ive parted.These are all 9 out of 10 in condtion.The carpet in tha maroon car is great so i kept it.I dont have ant black carpet but i have just about everything else.The maroon interior car has a great condition dash i pulled off,no cracking on the top like most are.Good analog speedocluster with 60k on it-email with needs jc198650@yahoo.com

I also have 3 sets of power seat belts w/regulators,2 p/s and 1 d/s.I also have a d/s motor for the seatbelt.

I have a set of complete black seatbelts and a set af burgendy seat belts.All the rear hatch carpet is in great shape.I als ohave some nice tsi spare tires also/

I would be interested in lots of the maroon parts!!!!!! what kind of prices are you thinking? I'd love to get the whole dash, door trim panels, etc, etc. I would have no problem picking things up

Dash is removed and perfect.Same as door panels,email me at jc198650@yahoo.com and let me know what all you need.

Also to the gy with the pic,is that a rear seat side piece?Which side if so?

drivers side. Its the piece at the back of the door between the drivers side door and the side window.

Rich

quote name='2manytoyz' date='28 March 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1269811025' post='1013936']

Dash is removed and perfect.Same as door panels,email me at jc198650@yahoo.com and let me know what all you need.

drivers side. Its the piece at the back of the door between the drivers side door and the side window.

Rich

quote name='2manytoyz' date='28 March 2010 - 05:17 PM' timestamp='1269811025' post='1013936']

The piece has a tiny rip,i junked it.

Rear carpet $40 shipped

I kept the complete floor carpet also,GREAT SHAPE!$100 shipped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...