My New S195 Rustang

mgrissom

We drove about 24 hours straight to the outskirts of Orlando and back to pick this 96 Cobra up. I only have one picture that I got on the trip so far, but I'll try and grab some better ones sometime today.

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wgr8d0.jpg

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5018/hpim3614.jpg

Vortech S Trim supercharger

Sean Hyland forged aluminum shortblock

- Forged Steel Cobra Crankshaft

- Manley H Beam Connecting Rods

- Manley Forged Pistons

- HD Molybdenum Steel Piston Rings

- ARP Main Bolts

- FM Race Main and Rod Bearings

Vortech Aftercooler (pretty much an air/water intercooler from what I'm gathering)

FMS Cobra R wheels

Centerforce clutch

73 mm Mass air

36 lb injectors

FMS shorty header

Bassani catted X pipe

Tuned by Atlanta Chassis Dyno

Koni yellow shocks in back

Steeda sport springs

Steeda caster camber plates

Pro 5.0 shifter

It makes 460rwhp with the stock blower pulley (somewhere between 6 and 8 psi). My plans so far are heads/cams, blower pulley, and I'm going rethink the exhaust to free up some power since I don't have to worry about emissions.

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's fun to drive. Made it 13 hours from Orlando-area to Tenn/Alabama state line, has cruise control and heat/air so I was happy with that. Opened it up in third at 60 and it got sideways a bit on the 285s, haven't gotten on it besides that really because I'm kinda afraid to until I get some bigger tires. Completely different powerband than I'm used to with the turbo'd Starions so I'll have to adjust to that as well. The entire way back I was thinking how awesome this drivetrain would be swapped in a Starion.