My 2jz starquest project

nasteboyii

well finally got it up and running, going thru fixing some misc stuff, things i didnt like .. etc etc

fixed leaks/changed wiring, modification of the converter adapter, finally got it all working

Got a new switch setup, Auto Rod Controls 8000 (8 switch setup), push button start ill be installing this week, picture and video s coming this weekend

more to come

Dan

BTW anyone needs new oem upper and lower radiator hoses i have them for the 2jz

Edited by nasteboyii

id like to see some inside fuel cell pics, how its baffed..

only baffle i did was a plate over the sumped part, with holes in it basically. as far as pictures, i cant post any more on here, my page is full, im starting to load them all onto flicker account, ill let ya know when there up.. thanks for the interest

i also just posted a few new pics in my gallery on here, i deleted some to fit new

Edited by nasteboyii

• 1 month later...

Well further stuff i got done, i put more of a 4inch exhaust on with v band, right now it comes out underneath the passenger rear seat

got my arc 8000 back , hooked up and functioning properly, line lock and trans brake on momentary switchs. everything else on master switch.

I got id 1000 cc coming, new fuel rail, and haltech , got cluster installed , factory temp sensor from conquest mounted into the 2jz stock location, it works now, got oil pressure sensor coming, should be plug and play, then stock cluster works except tach (have to order a 100 dollar box), and speedo waiting on stock sensor, hope i can make that work, if not ill have a custom cable made, and go from there

all my pics are on www.flickr.com/backmotorsports

more pics updated today too

Edited by nasteboyii

• 1 month later...

thanks, i hope so. If i could just stop changing my mind, and wanting to do better , i would have it driving at this point. I ve changed my mind so many times i cant count.

but at least i m having fun driving myself crazy

new updates, got 2 intake air temp sensors (haltechs) one before and one after the intercooler, so i can data logg that info, i also have a temp sensor for the trans fluid, i still have to install

almost finished mounting/hiding all the wiring underdash, trying to clean up the rats nest, no matter how much i seem to do, it still looks like a rats nest to me

more pics on www.flickr.com/backmotorsports