Okkkkk whos getting excited about PF10

Tman

man im getting excited hope my car is all done by then if not guess we will come in the wifes jeep

whos already reserved rooms?

what dates is everyone planning on showing?

Just a bit early. haven't made reservations. Haven't really thought about it, but I think my Son Bill might be excited about it :lol:

Dad

I am trying hard to get my car together. It will be my second meet ever..if the car is runnin or not I will be there.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif I don't care what the date is.

I am and I know my mom and step-dad are! I'll be flying in about a week early to do some stuff to my car as well as to theirs. Last time I was in (back in december) I drove my car around a bit and it seemed to run fine. Only problem I know of is that one of the rocker arm bolt holes is stripped in the head. Gonna use a heli-coil to hopefully solve my problem. Oh, and we already have rooms reserved. Had them for a while now. Edited by conquestTSIguy

man im getting excited hope my car is all done by then if not guess we will come in the wifes jeep

whos already reserved rooms?

what dates is everyone planning on showing?

Yeah well, I'd rather go in jeep anyways more room!!! When we gonna reserve the rooms? We should be doing that soon.

Yeah well, I'd rather go in jeep anyways more room!!! When we gonna reserve the rooms? We should be doing that soon.

you can take your slowa$$ jeep if you want and when im sitting at the hotel with jimmy you will still be in ky

im going too reserve us a room in tonight or tomorrow

My jeep can go places your car cant so :P

yea but as slow as your jeep is by the time you get there i can figure out how too get to them places you speak of with time left over

cant wait to see everyone again! im pretty excited about it already! and tman do you all live in frankiln? because my dad lives in carlisle!

no we live in scioto county which is 1hour 30 minutes south of franklin county i live on the river

we are gonna try to make it, but i will busy trying to get tmans car ready....haha.

Psssh, 0n4now4 and I will have in ready in a weekend, we're making plans to go down to Tom's in April, no worries. I CAN'T EFFIN WAIT!

What date was settled on. I know there was some discussion.

nothings changed july 4th weekend i will heading down early friday morning and then heading back home sunday sometime

nothings changed july 4th weekend i will heading down early friday morning and then heading back home sunday sometime

OH well.... I don't know that I will ever make that meet. 4th is reserved on the lake every year. No exceptions.

OH well.... I don't know that I will ever make that meet. 4th is reserved on the lake every year. No exceptions.

you will be missed anyone that dont show will be missed its a realllllllly good time at pf