parting out 89 conquest motor

asap

this motor was pulled from my 89 palermo conquest.,the motor was knocking due to the oil pump going out. i have everything except crank pulley, its already being sold. i will look to see how scarred the crank is in the next few days.i also do not have the throttle body. i would prefer local pick up, but i suppose i could ship too if the price is right. Edited by asap

How much for a set of oil squirters with everything?

im guessing they are in the block? dont know this motor too well... they squirt the cylinders from the bottomside?i can pull them without a problem. make offer.

Edited by asap

I need clutch steel line from slave cylinder to master, and also turbo oil line...thanks pm me and let me know.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

im guessing they are in the block? dont know this motor too well... they squirt the cylinders from the bottomside?i can pull them without a problem. make offer.

Yes, they are next to each cylinder bore. You get to them from the bottom. If you have the crank out it's very easy. Here's a drawing of what you're looking for:

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/oil%20squirters.jpg

The little pin is inside the squirter and I need all 4 pieces (washers, squirter, bolt) and all 4 sets. How does $25 shipped sound?

Let me know.

Thanks

I need clutch steel line from slave cylinder to master, and also turbo oil line...thanks pm me and let me know.http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

i only have the longblock, the trans is working in my car. i have everything from clutch to crank pulley. the flywheel is good but could use resurfasing, clutch is shot from weather. crank pulley is going to grant.

Yes, they are next to each cylinder bore. You get to them from the bottom. If you have the crank out it's very easy. Here's a drawing of what you're looking for:

http://www.chaoticfrenzy.com/oil%20squirters.jpg

The little pin is inside the squirter and I need all 4 pieces (washers, squirter, bolt) and all 4 sets. How does $25 shipped sound?

Let me know.

Thanks

sounds fine i personally dont have paypal but a friend of mine does. so i will have to get with him and let yall talk and i can just pick up money from him or whatever, i still have to pull them, it will be in the next day or two and i will package them up for you pm me more info like addy and such is it cheaper to ship through us postal or fed ex/ ups? i dont really every ship anything.

sounds fine i personally dont have paypal but a friend of mine does. so i will have to get with him and let yall talk and i can just pick up money from him or whatever, i still have to pull them, it will be in the next day or two and i will package them up for you pm me more info like addy and such is it cheaper to ship through us postal or fed ex/ ups? i dont really every ship anything.

Sounds good, I'll shoot you a PM. It would probably be cheapest to just send them Priority Mail. You can flat rate them for $4.95 in a small box and it doesn't matter what they weigh or where they are going as long as they fit.

Do you have the shelf the cam gear sits on to keep tension on the chains?

im sure i do, just send me a pic of that it looks like and i can pull it. email bckinz@aim.com its suppose to rain through sat, and i have to meet a guy about selling my quest today so lmk.