1g mas vs. cosmo air filter

Boostedtsi

If your motor runs like crap a 1G MAF won't fix it otherwise use one but it takes a taller lid if using a stock filter and I don't have any clue what a "Cosmo" filter is the only Cosmo I know that I can think of right now is Cosme Topper and I bet you've never heard of him lol.

If your motor runs like crap a 1G MAF won't fix it otherwise use one but it takes a taller lid if using a stock filter and I don't have any clue what a "Cosmo" filter is the only Cosmo I know that I can think of right now is Cosme Topper and I bet you've never heard of him lol.

Cosmo Krammer from Seinfeld? :D the 1g MAS was one of the best upgrades from a power stand point for my particular car. i think my stock MAS was a POS and i drove the car for 30K that way just thinking it never had the guts and power of my first conquest. what a loss...

1g didn't help my idle much.

just my take

jswan

Just so you know the Cosmo filter kit is made to use a 1g mass air.

lol, exactly what i was thinking. Dont get what the VS. thing is all about..you can put the stock mass or 1g mass in that air filter.

maybe it should be, *stock filter and lid(with cut out in it) VS. Cosmo filter kit*.

Daniel