My old fiji 88 is up for sale from previous buyer.

I sold my fiji 88 starion almost 2 years ago to some dude in san antonio. It looks like he spun a bearing and doesnt know what to do with it. He's asking too much for it but it was a very clean car inside and out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-MITSUBISHI-STARION-eclipse-4G63-turbo-engine-swap_W0QQitemZ170445239674QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item27af53f57a

Sad. He has ruined your car. I liked it much better when you owned it. Go back to your "goodbye" thread and look at the car then as compared to now. Very, very sad. I wish I would have bought it. It would look the same today as it did back then.

Yep, I told you bro some guy messed over it. Shame shame indeed. Your car used to be my hero lol. I really hope that idiot didn't spend 7k on that swap. He will NEVER get that money back out of it . . . Edited by jwbrocloud

yeah dude really jacked it up. When I had it, it was in perfect running condition no problems. I think he was playing with the boost too much and blew something and decided to go to a 4g63. But it's cool because I'm back in it now and this next starion/quest will be even better than that one in due time. No idea why he painted the front rim I can only speculate that he was trying to be drifter savy? Alot of those guys will do weird stuff like that.