? on fuel tank

cooljs78

does any one sells gas tanks for these car cause im looking for one with no rust in side? if someone has one 4sale just contact me with price +shipping 97526 thanks josh

i have one dude no way i could ship it though plus not sure you can ship a used tank cause of the whole gas/fumes thing

^ you can but it has to be 100% cleaned out.

I just paid a radiator shop to make mine new. They ended up cutting it open and scraping 1-2" of sludge out of the bottom. Then media blasted it, then they have some special coating, and then they put it back together. Looks amazing but set me back like $200

Yeah I though it was a good price to. I stoped by once he had it open and OMG the black rusty looking sludge was sick.

I have known them for awhile (well my dad has) but the place is Parma Radiator might be a little drive for you autobody.

Yeah I though it was a good price to. I stoped by once he had it open and OMG the black rusty looking sludge was sick.

I have known them for awhile (well my dad has) but the place is Parma Radiator might be a little drive for you autobody.

I wonder if they'll do same day service? I would do the 4 hour drive for that much money.