MEET AT MY HOUSE!!!!!!!! nepa,ny.nj.de,md

starquestJOE

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O hell yes I want breakfast! lol

Right now I'm going to say yes the Starion will make it.

Cross your fingers for me ...

Edit: Ryan find me control arm bolts and as long as the weather is good I WILL have my car. Is that better?

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=104560&pid=1017594&st=0&&do=findComment&comment=1017594

Edited by psu_Crash

wish i could make it. my conquest was my daily and since it's down, well it's a 5 mile bike ride to work evey day. hopefully you have a ka swap quest at another meet then.

What do you guys think of a dyno day? I just emailed Hans at Ground Zero Performance in Easton about it. My car NEEDS a dyno and we can do some power pulls too.

I figured met at Joe's, head to the dyno for the afternoon, come back for BBQ and Booze (and hopefully brag :)

Edited by psu_Crash

What do you guys think of a dyno day? I just emailed Hans at Ground Zero Performance in Easton about it. My car NEEDS a dyno and we can do some power pulls too.

I figured met at Joe's, head to the dyno for the afternoon, come back for BBQ and Booze (and hopefully brag :)

How far from Joe's is GZP?

Looks to be about an hour, give or take.

I still haven't heard back from him though so I'm not sure what's up.

I'll give the shop a call in the morning and see what I can find out. Looks to be $60 for 3 pulls, but "group rates available" so maybe we can get some other guys to come over to hit the dyno too. I intend on going regardless.

Edited by psu_Crash