Electromotive TEC-GT ECU for MPI

Chad

Electromotive TEC-GT, similar to the TEC-3r but not as many outputs (which are useless on a 4 cylinder anyway).

This kit is brand new and totaly un-used.

factory description:

With the patented, multiprocessor, high resolution Ignition that Electromotive is famous for as a core, and a new generation of micro-controller to manage integration, the TEC-GT may be slightly smaller, but it is definitely not a light weight when it comes to Engine Management. Designed specifically with the smaller, high-revving engines in mind, where space is at a premium and ease of installation is only second to an absolute requirement for unrivaled performance from the Ignition and Fuel Delivery. Making more power per cubic inch or centimeter, these engines will not tolerate spark scatter and dropped ignition events, making Electromotive’s solution virtually mandatory.

Though targeted at smaller engines, the TEC-GT will handle larger jobs as well - able to run 8 cylinder, phased sequential engines. This concept is also a real crowd-pleaser when the wiring and configuration options of our TEC3r become overwhelming or are just not needed.

The TEC-gt will run most 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines in our standard phased-sequential injection scheme. With a cam-sensor, most 1,2,3,4 and 6 cylinders can be run in full sequential mode.

Prices from www.ratetep.com (where I got this from) which are less than normal retail:

http://www.racetep.com/tec3.htm

NEW ! TEC-GT 4 cyl TEC-GT Package. ECU, Coil Pack, Harness, Trigger wheel and Mag P/U Software, Cable harness. $1985

Included options:

3 Bar MAP Sensor package. CLT, MAT, MAP with plugs and pins $202.35

72250 Mag. Sensor, round point W/ connector (1/2" Spectec) $71.25

81110 IAC Motor, o-ring style, requires inline 4 connector (PN 326-81111) $75.05

81112 IAC Body, o-ring style, 2 port, universal, uses IAC motor 325-81110 (with barbs) $89.30

______

$2332 kit price

$1900

Pics available for serious inquiries, it's not that exciting to look at though ;)

Only reason I'm selling it is because I'm raising funds to build a new house. This was going to be my summer project, but the new house is more important right now.