1988 conquest tsi vs 2010 camaro

60kmileTSI

dude really do you come online to be a e-thug or something? why are you such a smartass about everything? i mean ive noticed more and more the threads i read, you just say the dumbest s*** ever. you really make yourself look like a goofball just so you know.

http://www.ivygateblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/fortuny-douchebag.jpg

Lmao!! You must be his lover or believed his B.S. story.

never said i believed it and im deffinatly not his lover. but who are you to judge his story weather its real or not? let him tell it how he wants.you just make alot of rude comments and talk out your a** alot, and it really shows how ignorant you are. but hey to each his own, if you have to come online and e-thug and cut people down to make yourself sleep good at night,then do what you have to do.

Ahhh man,

I really think you are just trying to pick on me lol, did you not notice the other guys replying to this thread was laughing at him as well? And for the record....I am not a e-thug, I'd tell you what I think in your face just as easy.

Ahhh man,

I really think you are just trying to pick on me lol, did you not notice the other guys replying to this thread was laughing at him as well? And for the record....I am not a e-thug, I'd tell you what I think in your face just as easy.

good to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh man,

yea, ASAP - what he said... Tough guy... :ph34r:

i don't know guys, i just bought a 2010 camaro after my starion was written off. mine is only the V6 but my starion was just as quick, of course my starion was running 13psi on a 14g tdo5h through a 3" and a bunch of other mods.

the v6 camaro has some major weak points, i am currently massaging them as we speak, plus STS is just weeks away from releasing the turbo kit for the V6. i am looking forward to being boosted once again.