1987 Conquest Front Rim

delo

Like the description says, i need an 87 front rim. Tire size p205/55r16. it doesnt have to be in perfect condition (the rest of the car isnt) just straight and true.

i apologize for starting a new thread, but i have attempted to buy one off of people selling parts with no success. If you have one you are willing to part with for a

reasonable price please PM me or text me at 920-205-2632.

thanks

I have a couple front 7" rims that are in nice shape and a couple that are curbed up a bit. All have tires right now. I can find a place around here to dismount them. I can send you a couple pics and prices in the morning. Obviously the price will be minus the shipping and dismount cost which should not be too bad.

I have a couple front 7" rims that are in nice shape and a couple that are curbed up a bit. All have tires right now. I can find a place around here to dismount them. I can send you a couple pics and prices in the morning. Obviously the price will be minus the shipping and dismount cost which should not be too bad.

sounds good, shoot me a text at 920-205-2632 if thats cool and i should be able to give you a thumbs up or down right away.

thanks

Sorry, not a texter.

Here's a 7" front rim. It's lightly curbed pretty much the whole way around the outer edge of the rim (inside edge of the rim is fine). Straight and true though. The best I can do is $47 shipped without the tire. I'm figuring in paypal fee, tire removal fee and usps shipping in that price. Send me a postal money order and I can do $45 shipped. If you want something nicer (it's gonna cost a bit more though), let me know and I'll send off some more pics. This is the least expensive front rim I have for sale. Also no center cap will be included, they have been sold.

http://www.forge-d.com/graphics/front-rim01.jpg

http://www.forge-d.com/graphics/front-rim02.jpg

Edited by Goddard

the condition sounds fine. it might just be the light from your flash causing this but my rims appear to have the inside pattern a darker finish than the outside.

maybe its just that the insides never get cleaned. im newer to the conquest so i dont know if there were a few different rim styles. can you shed any light on this?

I would guess that throughout the course of the years that these wheels were produced there could be some slight shade differences. All four front rims that I have are lighter compared to my rear rim's painted areas. Maybe it's due to scrubbing these harder since they get more brake dust, sun fading, wear, who knows? You're right though, the inner painted areas are definitely a lighter gray than when they were new.

well as long as it fits i guess. im assuming you dont have any front rims that have the darker inside area, that being the case go ahead and send a payment request

through paypal to deloesian@hotmail.com and ill get you paid.

The four fronts I have all seem to have the same lighter shade going on. It just doesn't seem to me that you are sold on this rim. I'd keep trying to get one you'd be pleased with with the darker gray painted areas. I'm probably going to go and have all the tires on my loose rims dismounted this week. I have to get tires for my wife's car so maybe they will do the dismounts for free. I'm not going to make any assumptions about price until I know for sure what I'll be putting out and in the mean time you can keep trying to find something better.