stock and aftermarket parts for sale

Xtreme Industries

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone

since the car is no longer here, i am selling what i was able to salvage from her berfore the insurance company took her away. i am going to try to sell the parts here. seeing as i live in canada and shipping will be slightly higher, i am going to do my best and compensate by selling at what i would consider a lower price.

here is what i have available;

-1987 conquest tail lights - lenses are good but they should be separated and refinished inside, only one harness and no gaskets - 30.00 + shipping

-secondary air box with chromed pipe that goes to exhaust - 10.00 + shipping

-Trillogy hood struts -one clip plastic broke but doesnt affect operation - 65.00 + shipping

-black sunvisors out of an 88 conquest with no sunroof - mint - 25.00 + shipping

-Trillogy Turbo fuel injectors - 650 / 950 with spacers and bolts - 120.00 + shipping

-MK1 manual boost controler - 15.00 + shipping

-new injector pig tails there sre 2, pic only shows one - 6.00 + shipping

-new *DM lower silicone rad hose - blue - 15.00 + shipping

-new Oscar braided power steering lines - feed line and return line with heat shield - 110.00 + shipping

-conquest floor mats - decent condition - 25.00 + shipping

-K&N air filter - have 2, both used - 15.00 ea + shipping

-AC controller from an 85 - silver still intack but bubbling on the auto button - 25.00 + shipping

-used differential mounts - still in good shape - 18.00 + shipping

-dash defrost vents - no cracks - 10.00 + shipping

-AC trim piece - 3.00 + shipping

-outcast single din stereo panel with 3 gauge holes above the stereo - comes with adapter harness - 45.00 + shipping

-1987 FSM - both books - 30.00 + shipping

-exhaust manifold - no cracks that i can see, would probably need to be surfaced - 30.00 + shipping

-factory radio - unknown condition, came with car - 10.00 + shipping

-stock stereo suround panel - typical crack in top righ corner but no missing pieces - 5.00 + shipping

-88 tranny with shifter - shipping would be quite high - out of the conquest with 23000 miles but i personally have never tested it - 75.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-88 torque tube from same wrecked car - 35.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-88 drive shaft from same car - 35.00 + shipping (sale pending)

-14G-TD05H turbo - was a brand new unit when istalled in spring, not a rebuild - 300.00 + shipping

-SHP wheels with new 225/50/16 and almost new 245/45/16- need a strip and polish and 1 front wheel needs to be straightened and tire mounted - willing to separate - 400.00 + shipping

let me know what you are interested in buying. i have pictures but i need to size them and someone needs to tell me how to post them here, or i can email them to whom ever is interested, just shoot me your email via PM.

thanks;

PM me your address

my paypal account is hwagner@bcmp.ca, please add 3.9% to all transactions to cover paypal fees. i didnt realise there are fees involved.

DO YOU HAVE A WASTEGATE FOR SALE

the 3 port wastegate is for sale with the 14G turbo only. since it was all included in the new turbo when i got it, i dont want to seperate.

I would like the floor mats can you give me a price shipped to 75002

Thanks, Ryan

i will look into the shipping of the floor mats for you. they are boxed with the rear diff mounts but the other buyer hasnt come through so i will pull the mounts out and weigh them and calculate the shipping for you.