20 QUESTS MAKE OFFER

starquest34

your the luckiest sob alive in my book

This is all so insane! This is a wet dream of Conquests, just stacked for our jealousy! OMG! Dude, in about 5 years, or so, you're gonna wish you never parted with any of these! I had a similar example of '69 Super Bees, that people didn't give two chits about. Years later, they were selling for hundreds of thousands. Yeah, you gotta be patient. On the other hand, maybe that day will never come? So true. So, it's always a gamble. I envy the collection you have! As I'm sure many of us do. Title or no title, these are not junk cars. They're monuments. At the time these were new, no car was built to such high standars. Not the 944, by any means, and not the Supra. You need not give these away, I assure you.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all so insane! This is a wet dream of Conquests, just stacked for our jealousy! OMG! Dude, in about 5 years, or so, you're gonna wish you never parted with any of these! I had a similar example of '69 Super Bees, that people didn't give two chits about. Years later, they were selling for hundreds of thousands. Yeah, you gotta be patient. On the other hand, maybe that day will never come? So true. So, it's always a gamble. I envy the collection you have! As I'm sure many of us do. Title or no title, these are not junk cars. They're monuments. At the time these were new, no car was built to such high standars. Not the 944, by any means, and not the Supra. You need not give these away, I assure you.

LOL im stuck with a supra.... i want a quest/starion though.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...