MAGNA MPI INTAKE COMBO FOR SALE

VICE

This is it, your bolt on G54B summertime performance package:

Modified Magna MPI Intake system for the 2.6 L Starion Conquest engine (The Infamous JB weld Intake, rest asured there is a weld under there) ported and polished in the inside runners, inline ol school chevy thermostat housing Billet with red silicone connector hoses to radiator, 750cc EV1 High Impedance Injectors, Trilogy Fuel Rail, Mustang GT 60mm Throttle Body (Polished inside and out) with TPS sensor and clip with cut wires, and a recently made gasket for the Magna Plenum, one temperature sensor that is JB'd all around included, 2 threaded holes there but I had to use a few couplers to the temp sensor, don't ask but it is operational and non leaking. No cracks or holes (Just 2 or 3 pin size holes in the weld of the TSTAT housing that's all, why the JB is there to begin with) Very easy to handle, mount on, off and work with. ALL YOU NEED ASIDE FROM ALL THIS IS A STANDALONE ECU.

-ADDED- Aeromotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator with this Magna combo.

All this for only $600 (Paypal Fees Included) safely shipped to your front door.

Serious Inquires only, no trades. (Let me make this clear, the TSTAT housing is WELDED ALL AROUND, it cannot be removed, the ONLY reason for the JB Weld is to cover like 2 pin size holes in the weld, you can scrape it off if you;d like and tack weld the pin sized holes but you cannot reuse the regular TSTATS anymore, hence the BILLET INLINE TSTAT.) (And the JB on the one Temp Sensor is to cover the 3 adapters used for the mini temp sensor, it can be replaced and both Magna sensor Threads are good.)

DSC01071.JPG

DSC01072.JPG

DSC01068.JPG

DSC01093.JPG

DSC01094.JPG

DSC01095.JPG

Edited by VICE

woah.. wonder what the crappy weld job and silly putty on the water neck can handle... not bashing man, imma government contracted welder and just critique all welds i see.. no offense intended.

• 3 weeks later...
It was holding 30 psi boost and constant driving in FL weather just nicely so the JB is of little concern unless you want a Pristine Show Ready Application, like I said there is weld under all the JB and it is one solid piece. BUMP for this INTAKE UPGRADE STAGE 3. Edited by VICE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...