1986 Starion Flatbody in Tampa

Playa

I have a silver 1986 Starion LE that I am giving away. A couple of weeks ago I sent a Pm to firemanJake letting him know that I was not selling mine and giving it away, but he never replied. If anyone is interested, just let me know. As the saying goes, first come first served. I am the original owner of the car. I finally decided it is time to part ways. I don't want to sell, but it would be nice if it goes to someone who want to keep it running for a few more years. I haven't driven it in about 10 months because there was a fuel smell inside it the last time I drove it. I had just spent some money on it a few months earlier and I decided not to spend anymore on it. Additionally, I will not keep it on my insurance any longer. September is when the registration expires. If anyone is interested just let me know and I will tell everything you need to know about my car. Of course anyone in the Tampa Bay Area can stop by and check it out.

Playa

Hey D-VO, I was thinking that giving it away was a good cause. The car would be owned by someone who love these cars and that's payment enough for me!

Markhansenconquest, I'm not sure I understand your pick it up comment.

Playa

Yes, Jimmy was the first to reply. He is stopping by today. I txted him a few pics this morning.

Free bird, Thanks for the nice comment!!! I've only owned two cars and that was my first...just a few months shy of having it for 30 years. I got more than my money worth from the enjoyment of having this unique car for 29 plus years. It's been all over the world with me and the Autobahn. It will be an adjustment not seeing it outside LoL

Playa

You are welcome Jimmy. I'm just happy my car...I mean your car is in good hands LoL. As I reflect, I am happy I was able to drive it to it's new home instead of seeing you drive it away. I really enjoyed my last ride!!! I still have to find that title!!!

Playa

Mike

Yes, Jimmy was the first to reply. He is stopping by today. I txted him a few pics this morning.

Free bird, Thanks for the nice comment!!! I've only owned two cars and that was my first...just a few months shy of having it for 30 years. I got more than my money worth from the enjoyment of having this unique car for 29 plus years. It's been all over the world with me and the Autobahn. It will be an adjustment not seeing it outside LoL

Playa

Autobahn????

Awesome!

You should have stickers all over the bumpers then ehhh? JK

We need pics for sure.

Freebird...The German Autobahn/Interstate. No speed limit. I was in the Air Force and I spent a few years in Germany. No stickers, I never believed in putting things on my car. If I had to do it again, I definitely would LoL

Freebird...The German Autobahn/Interstate. No speed limit. I was in the Air Force and I spent a few years in Germany. No stickers, I never believed in putting things on my car. If I had to do it again, I definitely would LoL

Thank you for your service.

Oh trust me I understood you...when you said autobahn.....We the, ''need for speed'' guys talk about going there since We where little boys on the bus.

Only a handful of us actually do it!!!

VERY cool man!....I would have put that one sticker on it though :D

Again...thank you for your service...good sir

• 2 weeks later...

I know I am going to have some jealous starquest members.

Here's a link to the photo bucket album, hope it works, these are pics when I started to clean it up, basically the before pics. This is going to be a nice car, still have to fix digital dash, got lights but no function yet.

http://s1016.photobucket.com/user/jamessandifer1/library/Mobile%20Uploads