Philly CL: '87 Atlantic blue Conquest - $1000

i emailed him and this is what i got back

YES IT IS A 1 OWNER CAR THAT I HAVE NEVER USED MUCH AND IT SPENDS ALL OF ITS TIME IN THE GARAGED COVERED. I DO HAVE WINDOW STICKER AND ALL SERVICE RECORDS OF WHICH CAR HAS NO MAJOR WORK EVER DONE TO IT.THIS CAR IS IN PRESTINE CONDITION.IM NO CAR GUY AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS.I WAS SINCE ADVISED OF WHAT I HAVE HERE AND THAT IT IS WORTH WAY MORE THEN WHAT I WAS ASKING.I NEVER SOLD A CAR IN MY LIFE AS I ALWAYS TRADED MY CARS IN AND THE CONQUEST KINDA STUCK WITH ME,AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEVER ADVERTISED A CAR BEFORE EITHER AND I WILL MOST LIKELY TRY TO E-BAY CAR AS I WAS TOLD THAT WITH A CAR LIKE THIS THAT MAY BE THE WAY TO SELL IT.

i emailed him and this is what i got back

YES IT IS A 1 OWNER CAR THAT I HAVE NEVER USED MUCH AND IT SPENDS ALL OF ITS TIME IN THE GARAGED COVERED. I DO HAVE WINDOW STICKER AND ALL SERVICE RECORDS OF WHICH CAR HAS NO MAJOR WORK EVER DONE TO IT.THIS CAR IS IN PRESTINE CONDITION.IM NO CAR GUY AND KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CARS.I WAS SINCE ADVISED OF WHAT I HAVE HERE AND THAT IT IS WORTH WAY MORE THEN WHAT I WAS ASKING.I NEVER SOLD A CAR IN MY LIFE AS I ALWAYS TRADED MY CARS IN AND THE CONQUEST KINDA STUCK WITH ME,AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I NEVER ADVERTISED A CAR BEFORE EITHER AND I WILL MOST LIKELY TRY TO E-BAY CAR AS I WAS TOLD THAT WITH A CAR LIKE THIS THAT MAY BE THE WAY TO SELL IT.

i wonder why hes so ANGRY. was necessary to CAPS LOCK EVERYTHING like hes YELLING all the time?

annoying...

oh i got one like that fo FREEE. blown headgasket and suspicions of a bad block tho :(

Edited by conquest707

• 2 weeks later...
I was talking to the guy who listed it on craigslist for the last couple days and just got an email from him today he just sold it today for 6k to a collecter.

Yeah me either, he didnt need the money by the sounds of it, didnt really care, and just wanted to sell it. Someone on here could have gotten a great car and took great care of it and had the nicest car for the money on here but nope, its sold to a collecter for 6k instead.