my quest a tuned out jetta and a open freeway

okay this is how it was i just got off work and i saw this nice i mean nice looked like 04 jetta tuned out with the turbo and all. so he went pasted me i went after him i guess i wanted to see wat a quest could do, we were off i down shifted to gain speed, both hitting the turn at about 80mph then the straight away we were kickin about 110 it was nuts still going at it neck and neck, so i just pushed it alittle more and slowly pushed my way past him. then we both came to a red light slammed on the brakes he yelled "WAT IS THAT THING!!!!????!" i said it was a conquest old skool tuner!lol! he was like damn dude thats thing nice. so that was that, but it made me think i dont really have that much done to my car all i got is a fresh rebuilt motor, godspeed BOV, short throw shitfer, modifed head, turbo Xs boost controller, a mild cam, nice muffler to make it sound beastly as on guy put it. but that was fun!

• 3 months later...