Jump to content

    Installed KDM 3 inch exhaust pics/vid

    razo164
    By razo164,
    Hey guys Well I finally installed my exhaust system it consists of: *DM3 inch exhaust Catco 3 inch high flow cat from summit cto-6007 Dynomax performance exhaust from summit wlk-17223 I bought but did not install a 3inch flex pipe from summit.  The rubber hangers have plenty of play so I dont think it is necessary.   I used the one wire 02 that was on the car and it fit perfect on the  *DM downpipe. I painted the exhaust pipes with 1020 degree silver paint so that it will not rust or dis

    Throttle body bolt size

    Guest silverngray
    By Guest silverngray,
    Bought a 2001 Mustang throttle body off a guy one ebay for 16$!!! I need the bolt size(obviously). Save me having to take the manifold and throttle with me.   Thanks Rico

    Brake light ??

    JBQuestLuverTSi
    By JBQuestLuverTSi,
    I'm not a big fan of leaving it in gear when the car is off. this is b/c i for some resone think it's hard on the trany and i always foget that is't in gear and then try to start   ( BAD!!) so anyways i use my parking brake all the time put when i put it down the light on the dash says on all the time even as i'm cruzzing down the roard. not a big problem i'm sure but i would like to fix it.

    H&R Springs

    Grey_Wulf
    By Grey_Wulf,
    Does anyone know anything about the springs that H&R offer for our cars?  I do know that they make a very good product.  I was just wondering about how they ride and how much they drop the car.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...