-
Images
- 4 replies
- 1064 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 934 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 756 views
- Add Reply
- 12 replies
- 1575 views
- Add Reply
will the flatside door fit on the later model wide
By FasterTheBetter,
will the flatsiders doors fit on the later model widebodys i have a damged door from a tree and would like to know i can get a door for $50 but its off an 85 i think i know the hoods fit dont they cause i found a hood for 50$ too
my MPi as of today
By Shelby,
it's  been years in leading up to this point and many hours and lot's of diff  major  changes,
some of the items are ,  port'd 20g,  284 cam, 700 cc  inj's , bosh CIS  fuel pump,  42lbs base  fuel pressure, BOV,  hard pipes, intercooler , 4 spd quest auto,  3.90 rear gears , Hawk ecu ,  aftermarket  trans cooler, 2.5 exh full
deff a little faster then it was stock  ;D
Tremec T5 adaptor plate
By 88whitestarion,
I am going to install a Tremec T5 in my Starion and will be having the adaptor plate built the end of this month. Anyone else interested in purchasing an adaptor plate? As with any custom work, the first one is expensive(which I will absorb most of the cost) and they get much cheaper the more that are made. Depending on interest, probably in the $300 range. Â
These will be professionally made by a company in San Jose, CA
I looked at Chad's setup and its sounds very nice. Not trying to compe
Radio info needed on 1g dsm
By STARRARI,
I just bought this and its off a 94 laser turbo, it has cd and comes in two pieces with an amp. My question is: DO I need to install the amp it came with?
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzI3Njk2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNzI3Njk3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg
