Jump to content

    TD05 vs TD06 8cm^2 housing

    GoFastBeater
    By GoFastBeater,
    I posted these pics in the FAQ topic of turbine sizing- cm^2 to a/r.  By request of Mike K here they are again.  Just some FYI pics.  When a lot of people upgrade their 12a they get a 5h or 6 turbine put in the 05 housing.  Our TD05 turbine housing (along with the stock exhaust manifold) are very restrictive.  Putting a larger turbine in there will help it flow some more, but a true 06 turbine housing is better.   I'm upgrading my 20g to a 06 hot wheel and putting a sy/ty turbine housing on

    universal intakes

    lysol
    By lysol,
    I found a website with parts to build intakes.         http://www.rossmachineracing.com ;D ;D :D

    Stay away from Allen Auto Transport (A.A.T)

    steadyron
    By steadyron,
    Couple weeks ago. I bought an 87 TSi thur EBAY. I made pick up arrangements with A.A.T . My car was suppose to be pick up on the 2/23/05 . Gave my deposit and they just were bad. So I decided to switch to National Auto Transport. They found a carrier to get the car tomorrow. Listen to this (A.A.T) finally got up from their butts and found a carrier that could do it Thursday. I guess its my bad for looking for cheap service. By the ways, Its in Maryland and Im in California.  ???

    shift knob size?

    maxduracell
    By maxduracell,
    What size are the threads on our cars? 89 if you need to know the year.  id like just a simple round ball with no writing on it or any thing.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...