Jump to content

    Put in your 2 cents

    sburris4
    By sburris4,
    ok with grad. coming up i am hoping to have enough to get MPI on my car.  I have a DD and i plane on putting a super 16g on it and rebuliding it really soon with a OEM kit or maybe a lil over, (with the balance shaft kit and non jet head)   now what i want to do with my grad money is get MPI on my project car me and my dad have been working on this car (i am on my dads name right now some of you may know him) since i was like 15 and we have got alot done. so far we have done a auto to manual s

    Custom starquest turbo manifold completed!

    typert
    By typert,
    Whatcha think?!! mild steel, tig welded, shot peened finish. flange is up about 10 deg.   http://www.turboflanges.com/starion1.jpg     http://www.turboflanges.com/starion2.jpg     http://www.turboflanges.com/starion3.jpg     http://www.turboflanges.com/starion4.jpg     http://www.turboflanges.com/starion%20welds%20close.JPG

    Engine will not run without my stereo in!?

    tybagg
    By tybagg,
    I can't figure out why, but if I unplug my stock stereo, my engine dies and will not start. Hooking up another deck with harness adapter doesn't work either. Can anyone help with this gremlin?

    air temp sensor

    jr
    By jr,
    Hey all, where did the majority of people mount their Ait temp sensors for aftermarket ECU's?   Between the turbo & filter, or intercooler & TB is what I was debating....... ???     thanks!   Jesse

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...