Jump to content

    gauging interest in brand new bezels

    neon_hybrid
    By neon_hybrid,
    I am quite good with making acrylic products, and  I have the ability to bend acrylic/plexiglas.  I have been toying with the idea of making brand new bezels for our cars.  Now these items would be near perfect, would mount in the stock location, using the stock mounting screws, and I can make them with/without the pocket.  I have been looking at making one, and after cracking my new one yesterday, I think I am going to make them.  I am going to make one with no pocket, 1 with no pocket but hole

    mpi setups

    claurance2
    By claurance2,
    The last couple of days I've been at the salvage yard looking for a head and a nice one. While out there I seen alot of mpi setups on different cars. Is there any setup from a specific car we can use the mpi from as a upgrade?

    Another SDS Question

    Questsi
    By Questsi,
    The SDS TPS wire has a red, green, and black wire.  The new Ford pigtail has three white wires.  How do they go?  I know this has been answered too many times.

    new gauge faces installed

    Pounder_Pit
    By Pounder_Pit,
    Here are my newly installed gauge faces thanks to hcca, directions were very clear and installation was a breeze, hope you like.   Trini   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...zMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...