Jump to content

    MSD DIS-4 vs AEM C2DI Ignitions

    DJpowerHaus
    By DJpowerHaus,
    I'm looking at 2 ignition systems.  Both are 4 channel.. not so much that I need it (but I want it) but rather so that in the future when I'm tired of 4 cylinders I can transfer it all over to a V8.     I'm split between the two.  Anybody have any experiences, recomendations or warnings?  Both are below $300 and I will have an ECU that can do 4 independant channels.

    partsquest26

    notfried
    By notfried,
    if you need a new tubular exhaust manifold for any turbo for any application he's the guy to call!!(and you can't beat the price...$199.00 for it shipped!)the craftsmanship looks great and i can't wait to install it.i'll post a pic of it as soon as i take one.    his website is http://forcedairresearch.tripod.com                                                                                     ;Dthanks again ;D

    wireing harness for after market

    damiendarkstar
    By damiendarkstar,
    I want to replace the stock tape deck on my 83star, cuze it acts crazy, but cant find a replacement harness, is there another mitsu,or quest adapter that will work?

    Installing Tokicos

    ZoSo
    By ZoSo,
    I am installing tokicos soon and was wondering if I should replace anything else while I am doing this install like strut mounts........I have already replaced the worn sway bar endlinks.   thanks,   Justin

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...