Jump to content

    bumper rust

    flames4life
    By flames4life,
    i was looking under my car and realized that there is quite a bit of rust behind the bumper. is this part of the bumper and can be replaced or am i screwed? its the only rust on my car. what should i do. its almost rusted away.

    momo steering adapter question

    maxduracell
    By maxduracell,
    how can i tell if my steering adapter is compatible with a quest?  i got it with the car and i jsut assumed it was for it but i dont want it and i want to make sure that the person buying it is getting what i said it is.  The part number has faddes off the sticker so i cant read it and there is nothing in the documentation that tells me any part numbers.   The person buying this from me was also curious as to whether this will fit a grant steering wheel.   Thanks for any info you can give me.

    Installed manual seatbelts in my '88, pics galore

    Josh '88
    By Josh '88,
    I spent this weekend installing manual seatbelts in my red '88. The manual seatbelt assemblies were the only parts I needed from a donor car, nothing else! To make this swap look OEM, I only had to modify 1 door trim piece. Here's step-by-step pics of my conversion for now. I'll write up a detailed FAQ sometime later this week.                                           Josh

    What do you guys think of this header design?

    typert
    By typert,
    Honestly, since this is the first time I made one of these, this took over 8 hours to build. If I was going to bill this it would have cost me $450 to make   I think I have found a quicker easier way to build it but I want your opinions on the design. The footprint is similar to the stock unit  you would need a custom downpipe and maybe oil and coolant lines but the runners are a full 2 1/4" on the inside which is larger than the Gasket port holes. Have I tried this? no but it will be tested s

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...