Jump to content

    Stock intake manifolds F/S ready for conversion

    conquestpa
    By conquestpa,
    http://degicank.com/quest/mpi/   I have 2 of them, one from a starion one from a caravan. Bolt right up to the 2.6 head and can easily be converted to MPI as a couple of people have done here like Artinist...   let me know if anyone wants them...

    Would these fit?

    gunpackingpoet
    By gunpackingpoet,
    Guys would these wheels fit?  What kind of spacers would i need, mustang 1 inch?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

    How to mount console to stay rigid?

    3L_951
    By 3L_951,
    Hey guys, I replaced my factory deck with an aftermarket blaupunkt..(all I had around) and I took it apart, installed it, and put it back together...then I realized that the console sat lower and moved around a decent amount. I have a feeling if I hit a bump in the road its gonna rattle and look like crap. I dont like that!! Can anoyne tell me what they did?   Thanks! Mike

    Ebay coilover question

    gunpackingpoet
    By gunpackingpoet,
    Has anyone bought these?  How's the quality?     http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;category=6755     http://www.auctionpicturesupport.com/ebay2/MK1-STAR-CO2.JPG

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...