-
Images
- 5 replies
- 847 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 496 views
- Add Reply
- 9 replies
- 1002 views
- Add Reply
- 4 replies
- 769 views
- Add Reply
Can u help and be honest
By 831starion,
i have a 86 starion that i want to fix up, is it worth it or not and be honest pleace
Superfro AKA Alejandro Fernandez
By Casey_L,
I just bought a mint condition short shifter from him. It was exactly as in the pic and contained all of the parts. It was shipped to my home very fast. I recomend you to buy parts off of him if you need to. He accepts paypal wich is also a plus. Thanks a lot man, I can't wait to install it!
another engine managment that would work
By j-hanson,
i saw a post a while back about all sorts of engine managment systems and thought id add to the list a very nice and fairly affordable system. check out the Holley Comander 950 system. stand alone ecu, all sensors, and capable of being able to support BIG HP. josh
so will these work on my 88 shp tsi ?
By Hurleysurf24,
Hey guys i have an opportunity to buy g35coupe wheels for 390 dollars with 65% tread left on them. Bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 and wheels are as follows: Diameter = 18" Width = 8" Offset = 30mm Bolt Pattern = 5 x 4.5 (same as 5 x 114.3) Will I be able to use these ?
