-
Images
- 9 replies
- 1669 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 883 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 1313 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 714 views
- Add Reply
Struts and coilover combo
By Rival,
I know this has been asked a number of times but my suspension is beyond shot. I want to give the quest a new suspension set up and while i am at it, i might add a little fun to it. What is the suggested Spring and strut combo? I do not want to go with coilovers because i will not be able to have the car corner weighted. so i want a locked in Spring set up. any help would be appreciated along with links to websites to purchase these items -Rival
ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION
By thagremlin,
HEY GUYS. .I WAS WONDERING CAN ANYONE TELL ME ALL THE COMPANIES THAT MAKE FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION FOR OUR CARS. IM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THATS ADJUSTABLE.. .LIKE THE DAMPENING FORCE. . . . IF ANYONE KNOWS ALL THE COMPANIES. . LET ME KNOW. . -WEBSITES -NAMES ETC......
POST PICS OF YOUR CARS. .
By thagremlin,
HEY GUYS. . IM JUST POSTING TO SEE COME OF THE MEMBERS CARS . . -INSIDE -OUTSIDE(AND ANGLES) -ENGINE BAY -UNDERNEATH JUST ANYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE . .. POST'EM / . . LATER
Intake dimensions
By TheMonkeyProject,
I'm not 100% sure on runner length and such, so what do you guys think of 10-11 inch long runners, 2" O.D. with a 4" O.D. round plenum. The car will be used mainly for roadrace/auto-x, maybe some drifting, but not 100% sure how long i'll stick with the drifting so that's not a major concern. The car will be street driven, but not daily. Should i make the runners longer?
