-
Images
- 9 replies
- 1764 views
- Add Reply
- 8 replies
- 1170 views
- Add Reply
- 6 replies
- 1105 views
- Add Reply
- 31 replies
- 5014 views
- Add Reply
Tubular K frames and rear frames
By by_reQUEST,
iw as thinking about how I could make the car a bit more nimble or even light on its feet.... There has to be a decent amount of weight to be lost in replacing the front K member with a tubular one... and especially the rear one... I know it would all be custom made but I have a guy who could do it no problem and he is not all that expensive ( he builds pro stock cars as well) I wonder how much weight could be saved any one have any weight figures for either or both of those frames?
how can i MODIFIED THE MAGNA w/ a 72mm T-Body(is good or bad
By el_cachorro,
Well i have finally decide that i'm going with MAGNA MPI, i don't know if i can modified the Magna with a 72mm T-body from Ford, with Megasquirt computer system, iguess its lot better i will wait when it comes out the Megasquirt II(2), i'm going to get 3 angle valve job port and polish, with arp head studs, 3 stage ACT clutch, 20-22lbs. flywheel modified from TEP,race cam, Wiseco Pistons, 3 inch EIP down pipe, 3 inch Exhaust, GT-Series Turbo (it makes around 260 to 350HP the turbo it self GT- SE
subwoofer enclosure question
By MANGO,
A 12" subwoofer I'm interested in has a recommended cubic feet volume of 0.8-1.5. Now, my question is, is this number recommended MINIMUM or is it the IDEAL? By minimum, I mean, as long as the cubic volume doesn't get any smaller than that, it's ok OR, by ideal, I mean, the cubic volume must be within that cubic feet range, no more no less? Will going beyond that 0.8-1.5 range make the woofer inefficient? Thanks, MANGO
Honda MPI for Starquest
By YELLOWHELL,
Guys I've had a couple of daily drivers that are hondas. I've also been looking at the PGMFI.org website and have come to the conclusion that the cheapest engine management system for our cars would be to convert the honda SOHC system to suit the conquest. The software to data log and alter the ecu is all free. The only parts you need cheap. Here's the short list... ECU -pm6 from the MPI 1.5L sohc civic or crx Distributor from the same car*has a cam angle sensor built in Map Sensor Throttle po
