Jump to content

    Stock Injector Megasquirt Constants

    ZeroKewl9
    By ZeroKewl9,
    Does any one know the exact Injector characteristics of the Stock injectors? I've been looking on here and havn't found anything yet because from what I can tell no one is running an aftermarket ecu with stock injection setup. I'm pretty close to right because I have the car running so so but if someone knew some exact #s for me than i'll tie that info in and leave that alone and just concentrate on the tables.   For those of you who don't use megasquirt the required fields are as follows   Re

    ST spring swap

    yokomo
    By yokomo,
    So i have had The ST springs on my car for a good year, they suck! to saggy in the rear, to perky in the front.   what happens if i swap them front to back, and vice versa? id almost rather be higher and stifer in the rear, or i can chop a coil to lvl it out.   or i can just buy coilovers and save myself alot of time.   so think it will benifit swaping the springs from the front, to the rear, and vice versa???? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

    New look for the rims!

    Draggin_Quest
    By Draggin_Quest,
    Well I got started on my rims yesterday and I got the first one finished today. It turned out really good. It looks a lot better than it does in this pic but this gives an idea of what I did. I got this idea from Optimusprime.   Before http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTcyOTM3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   After http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTcyOTM4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=.jpg   On the Car http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wOTcyOTM5NnM0MTNkZmQzM

    sway bars

    IntercooledFlatty
    By IntercooledFlatty,
    ST or Addco? any noticable difference in performance?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...