Jump to content

    Video of my taillights (re-wired for amber turnsignals)

    Josh '88
    By Josh '88,
    I done this at night, so It takes about 5 seconds before you see the taillights in action.   http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddim...DEzZGZkMzF5NTQx   Josh

    hotwheels?

    conqwest
    By conqwest,
    not sure where to post this. what do you guys think about these wheels? hope the link below works...   http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/f...=HOTSIX&tp=   17x9r 17x8f both 0 offset   cheap too.....

    MPI and Emissions

    wasabii
    By wasabii,
    Have any of you guys passed emissions with a MPI swap, let it be Magna, FIP Hurricane, Chad's Intake etc... How difficult was it? What was involved in doing so? How do you get around it?

    Just got my MPI manifold.

    Jonathan
    By Jonathan,
    I am going to do another MPI on my latest Starquest. It looks very familar dosent it. no its not from AU, its from a 90 eclipse. I will be modifiying it shortly to make it all work. not bad for $50.     http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/04/aa/c8/17_1_b.JPG   Jonathan

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...