Jump to content

    new car club

    OBSESSIVE_ENT.
    By OBSESSIVE_ENT.,
    Sup Everybody   While my baby is up on jacks, I was thinking of starting an East Coast car club.   I have the name "Serious Bizness CC." Im in the process of writing out the charter, name registration ect.   The only requirements are: 1 You live somewhere near the Tri-State area 2 You own a Starquest 3 you appreciate street racing but dont condone it 4 you have a good attitude 5 you can make monthly meetings 6 you dont plaster sponsor stickers on your ride (I have a beef with sponsors I.e. ."b

    gull wing doors

    OBSESSIVE_ENT.
    By OBSESSIVE_ENT.,
    Sup Everybody   Another crazy idea i had was to convert to gull wing doors there must have been a model made (i saw a scale model for sale on ebay).   what would you think the cost would be (aside from the arm and leg)?   anybody knows anyone that would do it for bout 5 grand???

    suicide doors

    OBSESSIVE_ENT.
    By OBSESSIVE_ENT.,
    Sup everybody,   I was planing to do suicide doors but being that the back seat area is filled with music and a third seat im not sure.   Does anyone have suicide doors who can tell me the ease or difficulty of getting to the back???

    Mingo1

    vbrad511
    By vbrad511,
    Friendly emails, fast payment. Hope to do business again.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...