Jump to content

    Fuel System Restoration!!! HELP!!

    Funky Phil
    By Funky Phil,
    Okay, So Im preparing for a new pump install and pull the panel in the spare tire well. What do I find but a big empty hole!! So drop the tank and find another empty hole, the fuel filler port is missing the rubber hose to connect it to the tank, and the tank its self is filled with corrosion! So my questions are:   I know the hole by the pump is for the fuel pick up but what is the one on the passenger side for and what goes in it? Is it the fuel level monitor or something?   Do the cables in m

    Turbo Compressor Housing HELP

    EightThree
    By EightThree,
    Moved here by JAinsworth, 9-27-05.   Ok I have a serious problem here. I just bought a 14G turbo from ebay, it has no shaft play whatsoever, the fins are all in tact. The turbo housing seems seriously dusted over, has what appears to be brake dust on all sides, and is dull in color. A friend tells me that this will affect the performance of the turbo, because heat is not as speedily dissipated. I was told to use brake parts cleaner on the turbo, but if the fluid gets inside, all will be ruined

    door key caps,am I being picky

    Dzone
    By Dzone,
    I just had my starion cylinder locks recoded To match my brand new ignition key set. But the locksmith who did the work replaced my cylinder lock caps with ugly round dome shape. They don't look at all like the old ones did. I was told that they needed to replace them and could not use the old caps. Now I can't stop thinking about it and just hate looking at them. Can I order these from Mitsubishi. (Expensive?) Or am I worried over nothing. Evry other car I see I focus on the cyclinder caps and

    What size injectors for high boost with nos ?

    g54beast
    By g54beast,
    I'm building a high boost g54b (50lbs+) and its time to buy injectors. Running t76 turbo and 150 shot of nos. Aiming for 700+ hp. I am using mega squirt for fuel management, aem rrfpr, and aeromotive a1000 fuel pump. I'de like to get opinions and/or feedback on what size injectors would work for this set-up. I was considering 1600cc injectors but they would kill any drivability... Let me know what you guys think.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...