Jump to content

    Super ASC diagram

    meow70
    By meow70,
    Hi I am looking for a Super ASC wiring diagram for an 89 starion conquest. Any help would be appreciated.

    Tony Davis aka Mr Boost

    starionesi-r
    By starionesi-r,
    I had previously had this posted but tony had then finally sent me a message saying he had moved and wanted my paypal address to send me the money. But that was over 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received a thing and have since tried to contact him with no success. So I guess its offical he's never giving me my $500. And for the people that didn't read my previous post I'll retell the story. I traded tony my 87 fully built starion for his 95 eagle talon tsi. From what I was told the car was in

    mpi harness routing

    amilanes
    By amilanes,
    Has anyone routed the mpi harness thru the drivers side of the fire wall to keep wires away from turbo heat?

    How do I remove the stock spoiler?

    Project_Demon
    By Project_Demon,
    I can see the paint starting to bubble up from rust under the spoiler on the rear quarter panel. I need to get it off but I'm scared of damaging it. can anyone help?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...