Running issue after installing new fuel injectors

aust75

The car is a 89 tsi with 90k.It has a 2.5 exhaust from downpipe back,maft 3inc gm mass,aem uego.These are the only mods.The maft knobs are all set to 0.Before the new injectors the car ran great!Cold idle was around 13-14 a/f,warmed idle was lower around 12.5?? not sure why.while cruising it was around 14-15 a/f, wot 10-12 a/f. Installed new injectors car did not want to run,then finally did but at 16+ a/f. As it warmed up it came back to around 14 but at times the idle would drop then rise again.When it did this it went really lean.When I pulled away from a red light the car was fine in 1st then switched to 2nd and pegged lean,bucking..them came back to life?? Tested tps,cts. Sorry for such a long post.Any help would be great.

Thanks, Dan

why dont you tune the car...u do it by turning the nobs on the maf-t...

you have something to tune the fuel with..why dont you use it.?. what kind of injectors did you get anyways?? brand? size?

Daniel

Dstar88 the injectors are Delphi's from the current group buy from Brian at Lower Shores.The size's are 680,950.All that writing and I forgot to mention the brand and sizes :wacko: .I tried to tune it when the car was at operating temp with some success but when you start it the next day (cold startup)she is very lean?This morning at looked at the injector clips and found the rubber seal inside if the clip missing for the primary injector? Must of fallen out when I installed the new injectors.I will fix that and retry again,def will swap the old ones in just to see if there is a difference.Thanks

Dan