Nervous & dodgy front end

I'll start off with my front suspension setup:

- Rear 8's w/Kumho Ecsta Supra tires, 225/45/16

- ST sway bar w/poly bushings

- 101propose gas struts

- 101propose camber plates (camber angle set to the middle of adjustment)

- Eibach lowering springs

- New Timken wheel bearings/races/seals

Now for my issue:

The car seems to want to follow the slope of the road. It's very nervous and is always kinda pulling one way or the other unless the road is flat. Under braking is the same issue, its nervous and tends to jerk left or right depending on the roads angle, this is worse under hard braking. I had it aligned this spring and they said everything was tight and aligned me to within spec. I've talked to a few guys about this, and I know our steering setup isn't the greatest, but at times the car can be just scary if your not paying attention. Also, it seems to be wearing the inside corners of the tires much faster than the rest of the tire.

Any ideas?

- 101propose gas struts

Now for my issue:

The car seems to want to follow the slope of the road. It's very nervous and is always kinda pulling one way or the other unless the road is flat. Under braking is the same issue, its nervous and tends to jerk left or right depending on the roads angle, this is worse under hard braking. I had it aligned this spring and they said everything was tight and aligned me to within spec. I've talked to a few guys about this, and I know our steering setup isn't the greatest, but at times the car can be just scary if your not paying attention. Also, it seems to be wearing the inside corners of the tires much faster than the rest of the tire.

Any ideas?

first check all 4 tires pressure ! if one is off in the rear or the front it can cause this.

have you got under there and wiggled every thing and seen if any thing is loose ? how do your tc rod bushings look ? are your front wheel bearing's tight ? any loos tierod's or steering link ? how are your ball joint's ? how are your controll arm bushings ?

- 101propose gas struts

Now for my issue:

Any ideas?

Does sound like a toe issue ;i just changed my r/outer tie rod and eyeballed it to get to the shop ,that is exactly how mine felt until they reset the toe

Mine wasnt having so much of a driving problem like yours is...but the inside of my tires wore out FAST and i knew something was up.

I got it realigned and have yet to really drive the car much to see if its fixed

Yeah, I wore out the inside corners on a new-ish set of tires in 3/4 of a season (June-Present). Both are equally worn. I was thinking it was too much toe out and might have something to do with the camber, but I've only had the plates on for a week and just set 'em in the middle. Also, I think having the rear 8's widening my track up front has a little something to do with it.

I should really buy a book on suspension setup and learn about all this stuff.

Anyone got a scan of their alignment specs they can post up? I know I've got mine at home in my folder, I can prolly post 'em up tonight.

Def sounds like too much toe out. Easy way to check untill you can take it to a place... Put in on flat level ground with your wheels centered(straight) take a 2x4 mark the center and draw a line on the ground with it tight up against your wheel/(tire) make sure its centered, then do the other side. Measure the distance between the two lines before and after the wheel. The difference will tell how bad it is.

Def sounds like too much toe out. Easy way to check untill you can take it to a place... Put in on flat level ground with your wheels centered(straight) take a 2x4 mark the center and draw a line on the ground with it tight up against your wheel/(tire) make sure its centered, then do the other side. Measure the distance between the two lines before and after the wheel. The difference will tell how bad it is.

dont for get to back up then pull forward so there is some force on the steering components