88 conquest

spedos1970

Hate to do it but buying a house so i have to sell my quest the car is red with the checkerboard interior in great condition. The interior has no rips or tears and there is no rust at all on the car. It is all stock except for the exhaust i have a 2.5" *DM downpipe with 2.5" exhaust pipe all the way back to muffler. Everything on the car works it is an shp with new tires also have extra rims 7&8's and an extra turbo that is being polished but will come with the car i have an extra inter cooler that is being polished also. I want $3000 for the car.I have more pics if you send me your e-mail address. The car has 155,xxx miles on it but i still drive it so that will change the car runs and looks great.Im in Wisconsin Wpost-5717-125678237686_thumb.jpgpost-5717-125678238434_thumb.jpgpost-5717-125678239006_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hate to do it but buying a house so i have to sell my quest the car is red with the checkerboard interior in great condition. The interior has no rips or tears and there is no rust at all on the car. It is all stock except for the exhaust i have a 2.5" *DM downpipe with 2.5" exhaust pipe all the way back to muffler. Everything on the car works it is an shp with new tires also have extra rims 7&8's and an extra turbo that is being polished but will come with the car i have an extra inter cooler that is being polished also. I want $3000 for the car.I have more pics if you send me your e-mail address. The car has 155,xxx miles on it but i still drive it so that will change the car runs and looks great.Im in Wisconsin Wpost-5717-125678237686_thumb.jpgpost-5717-125678238434_thumb.jpgpost-5717-125678239006_thumb.jpg

hello please email pstockton@hotmail.com i live in indiana new castle indiana

Hello, do you still have the car and if so can you please contact me by email or phone(203-948-8101). Thank you.