AHP - 1 port or 2 ports?

mcrisfield

EDIT: NEVERMIND ...I was confused :lol:

I'm thinking of buying an Air Intake Hard Pipe to replace the accordion hose. My new downpipe will force the removal of the Secondary Air System and I would like to cap my EGR but I would like to keep my Charcoal Canister. Does this mean I just need one port on an AHP to go to the Charcoal Canister? Thanks!

Mike

Edited by mcrisfield

LOL. Nevermind I'm an idiot - I was thinking that one of those had something to do with the EGR - one goes to the Charcoal Canister and one goes to the Oil Seperator and I want to keep both of those so I want both nipples on the AHP. Thanks,

Mike

EDIT: NEVERMIND ...I was confused :lol:

I'm thinking of buying an Air Intake Hard Pipe to replace the accordion hose. My new downpipe will force the removal of the Secondary Air System and I would like to cap my EGR but I would like to keep my Charcoal Canister. Does this mean I just need one port on an AHP to go to the Charcoal Canister? Thanks!

Mike

Mike,

Let me know what your getting, because I'm looking for one also.

Thanks,

Mike

I say put a third port in there to for bov recirculation :D

port 1 - charcoal can

port 2 - oil separator system

port 3 (larger and pointed at the turbo preferably) - bov recirculation

Daniel

I've been looking for an AHP for a long time, the only one I've seen is a Mookeeh on Ebay, MK1 Intake. I can see 1 port not sure if there are more and have read on other club sites that they can fit but may need lots of grinding. Hope this helps and good luck. If you go for it let me know how it works out.

Joe

Edited by pc85