WTB Starquest for around 4-5k

Strikeking10

Im looking for a 87-89 starquest with lower miles(under 100k if possible, leather(no burgandy plz),5 speed, stock or modded, must be in good running and driving order(for Daily driving), the body color doesnt matter to me since i like them all, right now i have about $5000 to spend on one i live in Oregon but i am willing to travel a bit to pick up. So if your wanting to sell your car plz msg me im very serious about buying one.

I'm selling my daily drive 88 Conquest TSi. Silver/black. 93k miles, working a/c. I've done quite a bit of work to in last few months, here is the work done in the last 500 miles.

-New tires on 7/8" rims

-New slotted/drilled rear brake brakes

-New front lower ball-joints

-New front sway bar bushings

-Mookeh (MK) front sway bar links

-MK1 front struts

-New valve cover gasket

-A/c converted to R-134a

-MK black silicone radiator hoses

-New 180 t-stat

-*DM aluminum radiator

-MK hardpipes w/ sequential BOV

-Fully rebuilt throttle body w/ new injectors

-New FPR, and new ISC

-K&N airfilter

-Lower shores performance Silver/black AN fitted stainless steel braided lines ( oil/water to/from turbo, fuel supply and return to TB)

- LSP Manual Boost controller @14psi (bleed/ball-spring)

-MK short throw shifter

-MK 3" stainless exhaust turbo-back w/ stainless muffler

-Stage 1 XTD clutch

-New engine drive belts

-Front seats had foam replaced and were upholstered, black leather on sides, black suede down the center (suede is fading already from Fl sun)

A few other things that were done are center console/radio trim piece replaced, stock turbo rebuilt by majestic turbo @90k miles.

I spent a lot of money and my time making this a very reliable/fun daily driver, there is always something to fix on these cars, but i've tried to get most of the big things done. This car will sit in Florida traffic on a hot summer day w/ a/c on and not even get close to overheating, the radiator *DM made is amazing. Anyways. If you're interested in the car, please email me at bmwtech7@gmail.com. I'm asking $3000, considering all offers.

I also have the following items in addition to what is listed that i would sell at a fair price:

-new eibach pro-kit springs

-new Mookeh front and rear camber plates

-1g DSM Mass airflow w/ connector and harness

-16g-TD05 turbo w/ polished compressor housing

-new starter

-new alternator

-new MK rear struts

and the list goes on. Hope to here from you. Pics available upon request

-Neil

I'm putting a good transmission in mine...then, it may be up for grabs. I have quite a few projects, and need the funding.

But, its pretty much stock with 3" exhaust, gutted cat, and thats about it.

I'm also looking for about your price range. Thats what its worth to me, and, if I don't get that, then I'm keeping it. But, looking for about $4500...also in Florida.

87, Black/black leather, 5 speed. A/C works excellent (just put it all back on there), and it runs great. 120,000 on the body, about 15k on the motor. I drove it everyday (until the tranny quit), 50 miles, and never an issue.

89 SHP 5spd Fiji 53K. Some mods can provide list if you are interested. Before my deployment I was driving the car a couple days a week and it was normal for me to take 4 or 5 hour round trips with no problems. $5000.00 I love driving the car the only reason I am selling is I also have an 88 5spd MPI car that needs to be finished.

Firm.http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t110/rockvilleash1976/ConquestNewPaint002.jpg