Full set KYB struts and set of Coil Overs

shoquest2007

I have a full set of brand new KYB Struts for the front and rear , A full set of what i think is one peice Kosmo Coil overs. Looking for 600.00 OBO plus shipping. I will have to get it packaged up and weigh it to find out shipping. I will get pics later tonight when I get home from work.

Yes you have found 2 sets of front and rear kybs for sale. Professor Quest is asking $500 for them.

My question is why would you post this in someone else for sale add? And if you read you would have noticed you get new front and rear KYBS with new coil overs for $600. Witch is really cheap for something thats not readily available. :eek1bluegreen:

Cyber your a really cool guy but you made a era.

Oh and theses are still for sale, the first guy backed out thinking he was getting a better deal else where.

:thread20jacked8wq: :thread20jacked8wq:

honestly i read the post real fast on my lunch break from work, i thought he had his sold so i posted up where there were a couple more sets in case other members were lookin. i was in no way trying to jack the thread. your correct it was a mistake on my part, we all make them.

i will edit the post now.